EXTENDED: Call for Papers
BIOTA members and interested participants are invited to present a
paper under any of these 4 categories:
• Workshop Paper – a 1-hr. lecture-demonstrati on or hands-on
activity to be presented during the Scientific Sessions. Please
indicate willingness to give a repeat session.
• Seminar Paper – a 30-minute lecture to be presented during
the Scientific Sessions.
• Poster Paper – to be presented at the Poster Exhibit.
• Young Biologists Forum (YBF) Paper – a 15-minute lecture with
10-min. Q&A presented during the Scientific Sessions. The YBF is open
to students in B.S. Biology (or any Life Sciences-related course)
with individual or group research work conducted entirely in the
Only electronic submissions will be accepted. Email abstract on or
before the deadline to the BIOTA Convention 2009 Screening Committee
• DR. EDNA A. AMPARADO (Posters) – submit by Feb. 16
Off. Ph.: 920-5471; E-mail: edna_amparado@ yahoo.com
• DR. GLORINA P. OROZCO (Seminar/ Workshop) – Feb.16
CP: 0927-8582222; Email: orozcogp@yahoo. com
• DR. JOHN DONNIE A. RAMOS (YBF) – March 9
Off. Ph.: 4061611 loc. 4056; Email: ramosjda@yahoo. com
Please contact the Committee member concerned for submission details